If you also love playing games with infinite ammo, lives, and money like me. You are in right place! I already played many games on my PSP with infinite ammo, health etc by hacking them using cwcheat.
But what of ppsspp emulator on android:
Now I want to play hacked games on ppsspp and if you also want to hack or want cheat codes of games on ppsspp emulator on your android, you need to have look on this article.
Hacking and using cheats in ppsspp emulator is very simple. It is similar to using cwcheat on PSP with latest database. In this article, we’ll see how you can download and use cwcheat on the ppsspp emulator on your android so that you can hack your ppsspp games and enjoy the word infinite.
am I wasting time? Okay let’s be on point:
What cwcheat really is?
It comes with many features that are not present on the original PSP console. and cwcheat is the best example of its features.
That is why I haven’t touched my PSP since for 8 months.
The CWCheats database has thousands of cheats of psp games. I am not saying all games will be on CWCheats database But 80% of PSP ROM game is available to be cheated.
How to download and use cwcheat for ppsspp
- Open the ppsspp settings and then to the system and enable cheats. If it is already enabled leave it enabled.
- Download file manager Total commander file manager and then open it.
- Go to the folder named PSP>cheats> and then see the number of the game you want to hack. It looks like ‘ULUS100928.ini’
- You need to identify the number of the game which you want to hack.
- Then go to forums ppsspp scroll down to the end until you find the search option. Then search your game with the game name or the number of the game.
- Open the game on the forum and copy the codes listed in the thread.
- Open the cheats folder in the psp folder. Find the .ini file of the game. Edit it as ‘total commander’.Paste the code on the .ini file of the game which you wanna hack.
- Delete all the empty lines in the file. (optional in case cheats not work)
- Then enjoy the game with cwcheat.
Nox Vs Bluestack | Which One Android Emulator Is Best For You |
If the above method doesn’t work
- First of all, you need to download ppsspp emulator on your android. I hope you already have.
- Download cheat.db from here. Cheat database.zip or here
- If you downloaded cheat database than you need to copy the “cheat.db” file to directory sdcard/PSP/Cheats on your android.
- If you are not using android or another operating system than you can search the equal directory (For example on Documents:PSPCheats if you are using PPSSPP installer on Windows). If there is no folder named cheats that you have to create it by your self.
- Then just start your game and press the back (menu) button to open ppsspp menu.
- click on “Settings (Game setting)” -> “System”, scroll down until you see search and tick the “Enable cheats”. Go back, after this, you will be able to see “Cheats” option on the menu of ppsspp, if not then try to restart the game.
- On the menu choose ‘Cheats’ option then ‘Import form cheat.db’ that you have downloaded.
- Go Back to your game for a couple of moments to revive the cheat codes, now, go back to Cheats menu once more. Cheats code selection ought to show up now, on the off chance that it does not show up, just restart the game.
- After you restarted the game and if the cheats selection does not appear yet, then maybe the game is not available in the CWcheat database.
- Now, tick on the cheat which you want to activate and cheat it!. Be care full that effect of the game may not go even after you restart the game or ppsspp if you saved the game.