No doubt nox and bluestacks are really good android emulators for pc but other than these emulators there is one more android emulator which is really able to compete nox and bluebacks that is memu.
By the end of this article, you will come to know about which emulator suits best for your pc as it is really important to have a good emulator that can run your android games well and don’t give you any problem while having an Android experience on your pc.
I have already written an article about which one is best between nox and bluestacks but as I experienced features memu android emulator I thought, memu gives tough competition to both especially to bluestacks.
Here’s my work:
I deeply researched both bluestack 3 and memu emulators and drawn some conclusions which I want to share with you. Let’s have a look bluestack vs memu, and who wins the war in 2018 and same for 2019.
Before we see which is best and which one is worst for your pc. Let’s have brief look at the features and my personal experience with both of them.
Bluestacks vs Memu
You can also play games on a larger show than average smartphones or tablet PCs.
- Best Android experience with an elegant display
- Flexible customization (CPU#, reminiscence length, resolution, device model, nav bar region, root mode, and so on.)
- Mapping the keyboard and joystick to display screen touch for a lot better sport experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.G. Accelerometer) to Android so you can play vehicle-racing like games intuitively
- simulation of location with GPS
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK set up via drag and drop
- One-click Android machine creation/clone / deleting, and you can run a couple of Android times simultaneously
- Easily Increase sdcard volume from 32GB to 128GB
- Add a guide to keymapping of pubg with OpenGL mode, Knives Out
- Add a guide to list maximum performed video games and apps
- Change to keymapping macro
- Add a guide to trigger macro by way of a mouse click
- Add an assist to skill cast key in mapkey command
- Add a guide to entershoot and exitshoot command
- Improve game compatibility with V identity, Video game Guardians, God of Highschool, VALKYRIE CONNECT, and so on.
- Improve the UI format of keymapping placing
- Fix the problem of more than one VM layout on more than one screens, I doesn’t found this feature on bluestacks.
- Fix the issue of file supervisor occasional crash
- Fix a few different tiny bugs
My experience on memu
A toolbar simulates shaking your virtual tablet, rotating it, adjusting extent, taking a screenshot, remapping keys or walking an apk directly, at the same time as you can simulate multi-contact and tilting with the keyboard or a joystick. This is I like about memu in fight between memu vs bluestack.
Also, read: Download God of War 2 ppsspp iso on android
Things to be noted:
- It will take a touch bit longer to start when you first time opens it.
- It can take much longer to install if you have many existed VMs to override.
- Override install doesn’t help downgrade to MEmu five.3 or in the previous version.
- It may take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up.
- It may take a while if overwrite multiple existed Android 5.1 VMs.
- Download extra Android four.4 kernel in Multi-MEmu if need it.
- Import/Export helps backward compatibility, NOT forward MEmu 3.
Before we see which one is better between bluestacks 4 vs memu. Let’s see some features and overview of bluestacks.
Read also: Best ps1 emulators for psp
- Well, almost – not the whole lot works. But that is infrequently sudden, when a few apps may not even run on precise Android tablets, and common BlueStacks claims 96% compatibility with apps in preferred, 86% with games.
- All supported apps work with your PC’s mouse, digital camera, webcam and microphone, and BlueStacks additionally helps multi-touch and has incorporated sensors.
- The free version downloads sponsored apps without your knowledge, this is a bad thing that I don’t like of bluestack but not in memu, however, if it is a trouble you can improve to BlueStacks Premium for $24/ year.
- Version four.Zero brings a browser-like tabbed interface. Every time you launch an app, it opens in a new tab, making it less difficult to exchange between them.
- There’s a Back button, too, similar to an ordinary browser.
- A new toolbar has alternatives to take a screenshot, set your region, simulate a device shake, deploy an APK, transfer documents from Windows, replica/ paste to and from the neighborhood clipboard, and more.
- Storage capability has been doubled to 32GB (16GB internal garage, 16GB SD card), despite the fact that this most effective works with new installations – not enhancements.
My experience on bluestack
Installing the Bluestacks Player is an easy technique, so long as you have got a PC with cutting-edge hardware. I attempted loading it on an older laptop and the installation would now not able to complete. Memu is little complicated when talk about memu vs bluestacks.
You may like: Best GBA emulator for psp & how to install
Some more in bluestacks:
Which is better, Memu vs bluestacks
By these numbers, I clearly came to know that memu is really superior emulator. Then I asked them why would they like memu.
This was the answer:
The main reason why MEmu was their choice is that it is completely free. Its all features are completely free then of bluestacks which need pro version when it comes to having proper android experience.
If you have a high budget and can purchase pro bluestack then you should go with bluestack but if not memu is the best choice for you.
But, Here’s a deal:
This is the video that shows bluestacks vs MEmu benchmarks playing pubg on both emulators. Bluestacks performance was superior to of Memu while playing pubg. The speed of bluestack is little faster than memu but not as fast as giving 24$ to bluestacks.
How to choose Best Emulator for your Pc
Set Memory limit: You’ll face a lag issue if your emulator you have less Ram. So, you can set restrict on memory use allowed to your emulator, My suggestion is 512-640MB maximum. For bluestacks, there is an editing registry and For Memu, custom settings on config panel.
Limite Display size: Bluestacks don’t have full background mode as different virtual field based emulators have. In Memu there is an internal feature to auto-size the window with a view to attempting to override the display size of MBR settings on PC with show resolution of much less 1366×768. Include windows hide taskbar to prevent Memu resize, and/or change Memu inner settings and force window decision.