I was thinking to play pubg mobile on my pc and thought to download an android emulator for my pc so thought of some emulators like nox, bluestacks, andy, memo and by research I came to know that form all of these bluestack and nox are the best in 2019. But there’s one to choose between nox vs bluestacks.
I need to choose from one from nox or bluestacks. For looking best out of these both android emulators, I again researched the pros and cons, features of both nox and bluestack. Now I have the result of bluestack and nox.
Nox vs bluestack
- *Fast and smooth The best thing that I like about nox is that it is such a fast and smooth emulator unlike bluestacks it does not lag and hang even while playing high graphics games. Its cutting-edge engine presents to you an interactivity gameplay that will outperform your mobile phone’s. With driving technology based off Android 4.4.2 and 5.1.1, good with X86/AMD, it’s steady, quick and solid.
- *Absolute compatibility: Good with gaming and applications, including new and famous titles. Regardless of whether you’re old-fashioned or a beginner, you’ll unquestionably discover something amusing to play on Nox.
- It supports multi-stage – Windows PC and Mac.
- Basic UI and simple to utilize.
- Quick, steady and great android emulator.
- It has Natural Keyboard mapping for application and games controls in the emulator.
- It also supports Joystick and outline board.
My views and nox overview
Conclusion about nox
This player is probably the best Android emulator that gives an abundance of customization features and functions. But sadly if you don’t like windows or mac then you may need to wait till this emulator officially launches for Linux OS.
The best I liked about the emulator is a clean interface that’s extremely good intuitive to learn and use. If you don’t understand anything or you have any questions about this app player such as people generally looks for how to join your controller with Nox.
For this Nox got an official site with huge variety or tutorials that will help you get the most out of it. But I use this use the app on a PC with an extra advanced configuration which gives me optimal results, mainly if you often play the games in Multiplayer.
Overview and my experience
BlueStack custom home screen is confusing and disappointing. On first look, it would seem that you have all these applications installed, however tapping on one of the application thumbnails takes you to Google Play, where you can Install the application. In this case, nox wins in this fight of nox vs bluestacks.
Keyboard and Touchscreen
Gaming and performance
In the game, Batman Arkham Origins graphics ran easily, yet there were odd glitches, for example, missing content overlays and lagging while cutscenes. Applications additionally set aside a long time to load. For instance, Instagram and Castle TD took 33 and 45 seconds, separately, to stack in BlueStacks, however only 4 and 11 seconds on a Nexus 5 phone.
But If you don’t have much time and wants a quick answer I am here for you in this case also.
Which one is best nox vs bluestack?
It’s a great deal of fun and appears to work rather well more often than not. It’s likewise altogether free. In nox vs bluestacks fight, nox is additionally an extraordinary answer for the individuals who need to rapidly test some applications, yet they would not prefer to download them on their Android phones.
nox wins the fight between bluestack vs nox for 2019 but It all depends on you and your choice.