I am sure you are here to know how you can play ps1 or PSX games on your PlayStation Portable(PSP) and ps1 emulators for your PSP. By the end of this article, you will come to know how to play ps1/psx games on PSP.
Many people still love ps1 and PSX games very much and they wanted to play games of ps1 and psx in their PSP as am I as I don’t have ps1 anymore. But you cannot simply just download and play these games on your PSP.
You need have game in eboot format or need to convert ps1 or psx iso’s to eboot and need to follow some procedures which I am gonna tell.so stick around and take some notes.
How to play ps1 games on PSP? Emulation on PSP.
- Download Popsloader_psp and extract it using WinRAR.
- Connect PSP with a computer and open PSP drive.
- Copy the Folder ‘seplugins’ which you extracted and paste it in psp drive.
- Now you need to download the game. Go to
emuparadise.me scroll down until you see all selection
- click on all selection and click on sony psp eboots.
- Now, search the game you want to play on your psp and download it.
- When the download is complete. go to PSP drive>psp>game(create folder if not there) and paste the file you downloaded here.
- Enjoy the game.
Let’s go in some depth: If this method does not work
How to convert PS1 ISO’s to PSP eboots
- First, you need to convert iso’s to eboots with the software PSX2PSP. Download it from here.
- Now download ISO for the game you want to play ps1 emulators for PSP. You can easily download this form emuparadise.me.
- Now, Download cover and icon image for the game. Just google the game name and download any picture you like.
- Extract psx2psp.rar and open the folder and click on psx2psp.exe.
- Extract the game you downloaded to bin file.
- Select theme mode>convert menu>Browse the psp game iso file(which you have extracted).
- Set output location, game title and all information which software is demanding. Also, set customize pep with an icon and cover you downloaded.
- When you will get output file then just copy the file and paste it on your connected PSP to pc > psp folder> game.
- Last, enjoy the game.
Best ps1 emulators for PSP
- Added support for icons estimate 80×80
- Added new colors to the topic as a matter, of course,
- Added bolster for the transformation of multi games
PS1P-Alpha 1 PSOne emulator for the
PSX-P Alpha Build
PSPSOne Alpha Build
Read also: Best Pc Configuration Under 30000 Inr | 2018 | Gaming
I have told you the best way to play ps1 games on your psp in addition how you can convert ps1/psx iso’s to psp eboots. And moreover, You came to know about the best ps1 emulators for PSP that you can try.
If you have any doubt or stuck somewhere regarding this feel free to use the comment box. If this article was helpful for you, do share with your friends who wanted to play ps1 games on their psp.